Friday, July 16

Sweet Southern Gentleman from the Big Blue Nation

Lexington, Kentucky; of course :)
OK, over on Kelly's blog her SUYL is all about our sweet single guy friends. I was so excited about this! My husband's best friend, Adam, is SUCH a great guy. And the best thing is...he's single!

Adam and I were friends well before I knew of or about Brian, which is why I think I've always liked Adam so much. We've got our own friendship with roots without my husband. You married ladies know what I'm talking about. Some guys will always be 'my husband's friends', but with Adam, he's both our friends.

Adam's got a great J-O-B, which I KNOW is high on the list. :) He's also a great Christian guy. As my dad once stated, it's really hard for single guys to attend church on their own...something I always had to remember during my dating years when I'd ask where a guy was a member of a church. But Adam takes it all in and attends our awesome home church on his own or invites his buddies. That's something to say.

He's also really, really funny and I promise you'll never get a dull moment with this one. That's kind of nice especially during those awkward first date moments. :)

He loves playing sports, watching sports, and is a great golfer. {and although an avid UK fan, he also loves UNC basketball}

Lastly, he's actually a very thoughtful and sweet guy. {He might kill me for that one} Adam was SO AWESOME during all our wedding festivities, during all the years before B and I met up, and still is now. He continues to hang out with us even though we're a 'married' couple, he's always asking B and I to do things, and he's always there for either one of us.

So why is this great guy single? In my book, his heart hasn't been ready yet, and God hasn't introduced him to a girl that's perfect for him yet. Could it be you?? :)



Feel free to leave a comment, your blog address, your email, or email me! :)

18 comments:

  1. He sounds like a really great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He sounds great! I wish I lived closer. My blog is: backtocharleston.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good catch!

    taylorst@netscape.com (huntsville al)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!!! Adam Young!!!! I have known him FOREVER (I'm from Ashland) and you are SO RIGHT about him!!! He is the best!!!! What a SMALL world!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I start off by saying I LOVE your blog design?! So cute!

    North Mississippi is probably too far away, but you never know how God works things out! :) I'm 26, an accountant and I love God followed closely by my family.

    You can visit my blog or email me at rebekah.hebert (at) gmail.com

    Good luck with finding someone for Adam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe someone from Lexington actually posted on Kelly's Korner!!

    Lexington girl here! 27 years old, UK fan (GO CATS!), Christian girl, loves to laugh :)

    laurenmoore@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe there is actually someone from KY on here :) I am from Louisville, 26yr old single mommy, who loves the Lord with all my heart!! (and UK basketball)

    Believe02@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great guy! Surely Cincy isn't too far, right? I'm 28, a nanny (in KY, actually) and can enjoy baseball and appreciate most other sports. I really enjoy doing community theater shows and hanging out with a girl I mentor. I'm overly involved at church as well. Haven't updated my blog in a while but...www.radianceofjoy.wordpress.com

    kmlcs2000@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I went to highschool with your husband. I dated one of his friends. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm from Cynthiana, though I live in Louisville now. You had me sold up until the UNC thing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops I should have mentioned I was looking for my single friend..not me (I'm married) but oh how we look for our single friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I don't live very close, but Adam seems like an awesome guy with a lot of the qualities I am looking for. I am finishing up a Childhood Education degree at the University of Arkansas. If you think he might be interested feel free to look me up on Facebook under Morgan Black University of Arkansas network or email me at morganpaigeblack@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post Megan!! Adam is an awesome guy and I hope he finds an awesome lady soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. He so needs to meet my sister! She lives in Lexington, beautiful inside and out! I think it's great that he goes/comes to church on his own. We've had that same conversation about how it's hard for guys to go on their own. This is my email if you want info and pics!

    stkenney@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was re-reading Kelly's post from July and ran across your blog. It's so cool to know someone else from KY is reading. I'm in Bowling Green and thinking about posting my sister in the next "show" series post. Were you successful in matchmaking for your friend?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I too was re-reading Kelly's post from July..she is doing another Match Maker! Adam is SO cute! I love a southern gentleman! Is he still single? :)

    http://michabella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Leigh! Yes, he's single! :) I hope you read this...Your name didn't link up, so I have no way of finding you!

    Michelle - I'm going to your blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your friend Adam seems just PERFECT for my best friend Lindy. She lives in Florida and is a 22 year old senior at UF. She is a passionate follower of Jesus and is looking for a great man of God to fall in love with! I really think they would be perfect together so please give Adam her e-mail address, lindy1017@ufl.edu.
    I'm praying it works out!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...