Monday, May 9

*Gender Reveal Party Pt. 2*

Here's Part 2 of our Gender Reveal Party! Read Part 1 HERE.

These pictures are from my friend, Mary! She's very talented and is very reasonably priced! You can find more information about here, HERE.
*WARNING: picture overload post! :)

Harper Alan{Harper is a name we've loved for much longer than we've been married, and Alan is my middle name and my Dad's middle name.  I had a hard time giving up my middle name when I got married, so one night B suggested it would sound great with either our boy or girl name:)}
holding the cookie which showed how we revealed the gender and name



can't believe I found such wonderful friends at work!

My Mom and her first Granddaughter

voting on boy or girl

Me, Colby, and my sister, Kelli

I had duckies in water in my large monogrammed bowl I keep on the table.

skewers I made with fruit



revealing!

some of my college girlfriends



Mom, us, and Dad

Brian and his Dad
Thank you again to everyone who came! Sorry I don't have a photo of everyone! We wanted to invite all our friends and family but we just couldn't! I really appreciate all the kind words!! :)

Credits:I think I mentioned some in Part 1, but I made a lot of the items~
*The Boy Or Girl? banner - I cut triangles out of scrapbook paper and used my cricut to cut out letters
*M&M jars made with my cricut vinyl letters and ribbon
*I don't think I had a picture of the hanging pom-poms, but I had blue and pink large pom-pom's hanging from the kitchen light and smaller ones behind the voting station and hutch by using this tutorial
*Skewers and food labels - made with a square ribbed craft punch and "h" stamp with spray glue and ribbon
*H Wreath - made with a small wreath, white H, and alternating blue and pink large ribbons
*Harper Pink Cookies - I had called the Kroger (of all places!) bakery and gave instructions a week ahead of time with blue Hudson cookies or pink Harper cookies, then called around 3 to let them know - SO good!

3 comments:

  1. mary did such a good job with pictures! I am so impressed! now baby harper can see how much you love her before she even got here :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this idea and I LOVE the name Harper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I love the name too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...