Tuesday, June 29

A few Favorites...

A few of my favorite things right now...

NOT having an alarm to wake up to!


TERVIS Tumblers! I love this handy little glasses. And luckily so does my MIL and SIL. We've got sports one, bride & groom, monogrammed, Children's Charity, etc. I love giving them as gifts, too. Check out This SITE to personalize your own with seriously anything!!


Monogrammed Sunglasses Strap ~ which I FINALLY ordered my new pair with my new monogram. They are way cuter than this, but the site wouldn't let me copy their photo. Check out This Site Mine are Navy with Lime green thread.


Having the time to organize all my cabinets, pantry, etc. after moving in and throwing things together...


Chair Clips ~ They come in Flamingo, Fish, Whale, and Seashell. I will warn you, the seashell reminds me of the 80's decade. But that's not a bad thing for everyone. Perfect idea for those of my profession who's worry in the summer is having to keep pulling up their towel while laying out...


Getting to go here as much as I'd like...

1 comment:

  1. I AM JEALOUS! =) I don't think I realized how much it sucked to work during the summer because my mom was a TEACHER! Now I know... boo.

    love the tumblers!! my guilty secret to get through these gorgeous summer days at work: online shopping. hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...