Wednesday, April 13

WILW

Ok, I'm jumping on board with Jamie again for WILW Nephew Edition!

I'm Loving...

This little guy....
Cameron
And this not-so-little guy.....
Colby and Cameron
taking them on a walk with my sister!

I'm also loving...
the fact that soon, we will have 3 babies to take walks with!
I'm also loving how cute this little guy looks who got G-Daddy to re-do the tree house for all 3 grandkids! :)
Colby
I'm loving that a few weekends ago this little guy came to visit us and play!
Hayden
Lastly, I'm LOVING that it is Wednesday already and I only have to work 2 more days until it is FUN weekend time again! YAY! :)

Hope you're having a good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...