Thursday, December 15

Happy 1st Cameron!

Happy 1st Birthday, Cameron! Oh man, do I love this nephew of mine.  He's such a sweet baby. This little guy never stops smiling! His big chunks just make me soo happy!

I was so glad I was there for Cameron's birth last year! I remember it was so stinking cold and snowing a ton that day!  I left half-day at work so I could be there and I made it just in time!

We celebrated Cameron's birthday with the family last weekend. He was all over the map {he's been walking since 10 months} and very interested in getting his cake!  His Mommy planned a baby animals birthday theme - it was great!







{balloons had Cameron written on them}






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...