Thursday, April 12

Babies, Babies, Everywhere!

Lots of new babies have been born in the past couple of weeks! I'm so happy for my friends!

Remember my team-teacher Mary? She held those babies in for 4 whole weeks of bedrest! They came healthy and happy, and too darn cute!
Yay for Genevieve and Marielle!

how pretty is this family?
My old roommate, Jamie, had her little baby, Stella! What a cutie!



Look at this little beauty! Although this little one's Momma and I aren't close, we work together and I just had to share the picture! Another gorgeous baby Stella!

My cousin Hope had her baby just a few days ago! Welcome baby John Parker! I can't wait to meet you in person!



Now, just praying for my sweet pregnant friend and a few very close friends of mine who are waiting for their prayers to be answered for a little baby.

2 comments:

  1. I loooove tiny little newborns!!! So adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I can't wait to have my little baby :) Congrats to your friends...their babies are all so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...