Wednesday, June 9

Wedding Wednesday

I wish I had started my blog during wedding planning. We did so many cute DIY things for the wedding that I'd love to share and maybe someone would be able to stumble upon an idea and use it!

So, I'm going to try and write a post each Wednesday about something I made for my wedding~

Below are a few pics that I did right after I got engaged:
{B's sister took this picture of us on HHI. We wrote our wedding date in the sand with our fingers.}

I used this picture, and turned it into a postcard from this SITE.
I love this site and I'm sure they loved it, too. I've used this site many times to order thank you notes, return address labels, t-shirts, magnets, pens for the out-of-town giftbags, and invitations. I've also told a lot of friends about this site. It is so affordable and they do a great job.
I wrote on the picture through this free website.
I use this website allllll the time to make my photos cuter and write on them. I still can't believe its free!

{this is how I asked my bridesmaids. I collected sand dollars from HHI, bleached them, and then wrote 'will you be my bridesmaid'}

{this is how I asked my ring bearers. don't love it, but they were super young when I asked so I didn't feel like I had a lot of options}

{Colby with his bear...my what a year's difference it makes}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...