Sunday, September 12

Tailgating


This first home football game kicked off on Saturday. B and I headed downtown to enjoy in some tailgating with our friends. Nick and Jordan always have a super-fun tailgate so we hung out there most of the day. Albeit the few rain showers, the weather was perfect!
I snapped a few photos, but they didn't turn out that great...hopefully I'll do better next weekend!
B and I were planning on scalping tickets, but in the end, we decided we wanted to just watch it elsewhere.

The best part of the whole day was when we were walking back to our car to head to our favorite neighborhood pub, B looked at me and said, "I'm so glad you aren't too hard to please." My thoughts are probably like yours..WHAT? "I'm glad you are happy enough to watch the game with just me and not upset we aren't going in."

Hubby~I couldn't have asked for a more fun time than we had laughing our butts off at SS Pub watching the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...