Friday, October 8

Amazing Product

I've been searching for this product for a few weeks after I saw 1 {yes, I've only seen it once} commercial for it. Considering my husband does not like to use sponges more than once {and refuses to wipe his hands on a dishtowel} I knew I had to get this.

It's a reusable sponge from 3M Scotch Brand that is made from recycleble products. After you use it, you can stick it in the dishwasher to disinfect! It's amazing!! Maybe you can do that to other sponges, but I've never heard of it. I LOVE this product. I clean a bathroom and then stick it in the dishwasher knowing I don't have to touch all that mess again the next time I use the sponge AND it saves money for us to not have to buy a new sponge everytime one is used!

I found this at Kroger - I'd been looking at Wal-Mart and hadn't found it, but maybe they have it now!

Have a great weekend! We're off to Asheville!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...