Sunday, June 19

Happy Daddy-to-Be Day!

Although little Harper isn't here yet...Brian has already started becoming a great dad! So today I gave him a silly little gift, a super cute burp cloth, and a card from Harper. :)
golf burp cloth in pink and green!

6 beers of different kinds...let me tell you how weird I felt in that store buying those! Thanks Jordan for going with me! ha!

Got the bucket from the $2 bin at Target and added the letters and side stuff with my Cricut.




I can only pray Brian will be half as wonderful of a Dad to our little girl as my Dad was to me!
{he might need some daddy-daughter pointers, Dad! haha}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...