Thursday, June 9

Pizza Casserole

So you all know we love pizza... So I'm always trying to find new pizza recipes!

I found this Pizza Casserole at Oxford Impressions ~ it was so easy and good!

Go to her blog for step-by-step directions and pictures, or you can read my variation recipe below!
BTW: this was the FIRST meal since I got pregnant I got through cooking that had me prepare meat ~ hamburger meat even! Hubby was very excited and proud! :) YAY! I think that was the last big staple I couldn't get through! {I ate Mexican with Allison & Nola this week, too!}

Pizza Casserole
What you need:
1/2 lb. Laura's lean meat hamburger meat
shredded mozzarella cheese
shredded cheddar cheese
lasagna noodles
garlic salt
Prego
salt & pepper
pepperoni slices
How to make:1. Boil lasagna noodles and drain.  2. Place in a greased dish, covering the bottom and over-lapping. 3.  Add cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese lightly over the noodles.  3. Brown and drain hamburger meat. 4. Mix in Prego sauce with the meat with salt and pepper and garlic salt. (I did enough so it covered the meat without it looking soupy) 5.  Add a little Prego sauce over noodles and cheese, covering lightly.  6. Add cheddar cheese, covering surface.  7. Spread meat and sauce. 8. Add mozzarella cheese, covering surface. 9. Add pepperoni slices over top, sprinkle both cheeses on top, lightly.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Let me know if you try it!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...