Thursday, August 11

Thankful Thursday {Linky!}

Hope you join in on the fun!
*The rules are very simple: be a follower of my blog, add my Thankful Thursday picture below on your post, and link my blog address in your post!


*I should have waited to share my God is Good post for today, but I am still thankful for the blessings God has shown my hard-working husband!

*I am thankful for a good night's rest for 2 straight nights!!

*I am thankful for my job that begins today!! First day with kiddos ~ hello year 7!

*I am thankful for my continued health with baby girl.

*I am thankful for answered prayers for my friends.

If you don't have a blog but want to play, leave a comment and tell us what you're thankful for today!
Can't wait to read your posts tonight!


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I linked again :) I love these. Haha!! www.embellishedbyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...