Tuesday, March 20

Our Fabulous Weekend {part 1}

This weekend was so great.  We've had the best weather I can ever remember in March.  It has been in the high 70's-80's all week! So our little family has been enjoying the fresh air with walks outside!  The weekend was also fabulous because I was off for 4 whole days!! Friday we had a day off from school and Monday I needed to take off for my great-uncle's funeral.  While of course that was not fabulous, it was nice to be around my family I usually only see at Thanksgiving and rejoice that he's in Heaven and healthy!

So we started off the weekend last week by walking up to Kroger's from our house to get food to grill. It was about a 2 1/2 mile walk. I was proud of all 3 of us! It was so fun!

On Friday my Mom and I spent the whole day together. We toted Harper to all kinds of shopping and dressing rooms and she was so good!! On Friday night I got to see my friend Whitney who was in from Australia! It was so great to see her and spend time hanging out! Brian kept Harper at home so I could give Whitney all my attention {and enjoy Chuy's happy hour!}.  Then Brian and I had a mini date night to watch all our DVR'ed shows from the week! 
PS- thanks for all your thoughtful and honest comments on the past post...it meant so much!

Saturday we took Harper downtown in the morning. They were having all kinds of fun activities and green beer! My sister's family met us there, too. So super fun.  I was seriously giddy about the family fun we were experiencing!!






babies 9 months apart!
We left downtown to go to our friend Shannon's son's birthday party! She decorated a very cute carnival theme!




Then we rushed home to set up the Beer Tasting party! Pics to come in Part 2!

5 comments:

  1. Sunglasses = awesome!
    Love when the weekend weather lets you get out and enjoy the city!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! and this is only part of the fun day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sunglasses are killing me! Ahhhhh!!!
    You look adorable and I love your shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That outfit is so cute!! Sounds like a wonderful weekend split between baby, husband, mom, and friends, can't get any better than that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...