Friday, July 9

Favorite Verse

Over on Kelly's Blog, her Show Us Your Life segment is to share your favorite verse from the Bible.
I loved reading other people's blogs and what made a certain verse so meaningful to them.

If you remember THIS post a few weeks back, I shared one of my favorite verses and one I prayed continually for many years, many times a day.
Delight yourself in the LORD;
And He will give you the desires of your heart.
Commit your way to the LORD,
Trust also in Him, and He will do it. Psalm 37:3-5
This verse helped me through the want of finding a mate for my life. Just like the linked post above, I would have gladly waited longer if I knew what God had in store for me!

My favorite Book of the Bible is James. There are so many verses in that book that have meant so much in my life, and while I'd like to list them all here, you can check the book out later. :) But here's one I like to keep close,
Whenever trouble comes your way, let it be an opportunity for joy. For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. James 1:2-3

What is yours???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...