Wednesday, July 14

OOH Wednesday...Hills,Baby,Recipe

So as I was running a MILLION and one errands today I kept thinking about how I was going to post about my morning thoughts that began and ended from 4:00am-6:45am. However, that will be another post, as I'm not so sure I'm ready to share those thoughts with everyone just yet...

So, on to this post ;)

My sweet hubby and I sat down to watch The Hills series finale just now from last night. I had to DVR because 1.)I knew I'd be too hyper after watching it to fall asleep and 2.) I wanted to make sure I gave it my full attention.
While I LOVED Laguna Beach and The Hills for many years, I stopped watching it for a few seasons because it came on WAY past a teacher's bedtime and I was ghetto without DVR. However, I started back watching it faithfully this season and of course caught up on previous seasons during those Saturday marathons.

On to the finale. So we sat down and ate Pizza Baked Spaghetti {recipe to follow}, drank some wine, and went SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP during the last 3 minutes. I MEAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THIS?? I was SO disappointed in... NO SPIEDI, NO REALITY, and NO KRISTIN LEAVING! Ugh. Oh well. I was sucked for years. Kudos to MTV and L.C.
Now it's strictly ALL the Real Housewives and GTL for life {Jersey Shore} for my trash TV.

BEFORE we watched The Hills, I made it to my friend Shannon's to meet her new baby, Grady! Although we were friends in HS, we became much closer in college. Shannon was the first out of our group to get married AND have the first baby AND the second baby. You win a trophy girl. :)

I also brought them dinner tonight. I figured her mom is tired of having to cook and it'd be a helpful thing to do. I brought Grady THIS BOTTLE from my store and Tanner a Cars book.
So, I made Pizza Baked Spaghetti, a Fruit Salad, and of course brought paper products so no one has to do the dishes!

RECIPE for Pizza Baked Spaghetti
What you need:
Great Value brand spaghetti
Prego sauce
Mozzarella shredded cheese (about 1 bag)
pepperonis
garlic salt
How to make:
Follow instructions for spaghetti noodles, drain
Layer in a dish with PAM first, then cover the bottom with sauce, then a layer of spaghetti noodles, cheese, pepperoni, sauce, spaghetti, cheese, pepperoni, cheese.
Then bake for 10 minutes on 375 degrees.
SO EASY! It's yummy with salad and/or cheesy bread.

The salad above was SUPER hard to make {haha}...
You will need:
1 bag-o-salad, strawberries cut in half, grapes cut in half, blueberries, almonds sprinkled, croutons, bacon bits, and Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing drizzled.

**Also, don't forget about the GIVE-AWAY! It ends tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...