Tuesday, August 3

Weekend Wrap-Up

This weekend we started off with some of these...{recipe to follow} and painted to rest of our bathroom to match our bedroom.
If you remember THIS POST, I thought we were done with the bathroom, but improvements can always be made! So we painted it on Friday and Saturday and kept up with our pretty stripes along the back wall of the garden tub. I also switched out the bubble bath bottles for a prettier look of a glass jar from Hobby Lobby.


I still need to monogram the hanging towels, the bathmat, and the hand towel with a lower case b and a circle around it...so hopefully that will happen soon!

We also happened to find curtains for our bedroom {at a place you'd NEVER think of!} and so my love of stripes/plaids/solids continues! I'm so glad it's in style to use lots of different shades, textures, and colors.


Then on Saturday B and I watched reruns of Bethenney Getting Married for about 4 hours. I love that show! Her and Jason are SO hilarious. But she is SO cute preggers! We were cracking up thinking we'll be that idiotic one day too!
We also enjoyed a great night with Katharine & Andy to The Grey Goose Patio. We were unfortunately partially saying 'goodbye' to them since they're leaving the South to the North.


I also got to wear my Romper, which I love, but beware, you must always be with other girls when wearing this. It's not an easy outfit to get on and off for pee breaks!

We finished off the weekend celebrating Jordan's birthday at The Boathouse!{Me & the Birthday Girl!}
{Birthday Girl's fiance & the Hubby}




Hope you had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...