Saturday, September 11

Fall Decor

I don't really have any! So a couple of weeks ago when Hobby Lobby was having a 50% off sale on all fall decorations I stocked up. Ok, not really, but I got about 5 cute new things! I'm not sure how much decorating I want to do...and it seems like what I have right now is good enough! :) I'm sure I'll collect more over the years.

Here's a little preview of the new items we have decorating our home for the fall:
{in the hall half-bathroom}
{these are my favorite! sitting on the tv stand}
{sitting on top of the bookcase in the family room nook}
{hanging from the pantry door closet in the kitchen}
{on the end table in the family room}

I'm in the middle of making a new wreath for fall, but right now we will keep up our UK wreath for football!

I also found new pillows for the couch. I know, I just shared this post with you not long ago, but I love how these pillows really help me tie in the yellow I am wanting for the kitchen, and yellow+gray combo is very in right now. Which do you like better?
I also got the new coffee table bowl thingy. I've been searching since we moved in for something that is big enough for our very large coffee table but is actually useful as well. This wicker-type bowl matches the large vase we have next to the TV stand that holds a floral decoration. I'm planning on trying to find blue and yellow balls to place in the basket as well. Right now it's holding our guest book from the wedding, straw balls, and the TV changer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...