Tuesday, October 19

Baby News!

:) No, not me.

Colby is going to have a brother...very, very soon!

Most of you already knew Kelli was pregnant, but my sister is a very private person so I didn't want to share the news too soon! However, she posted the baby room on Facebook; so of course everything is official now! ;)



Isn't the room so cute?! Cameron will be here right before Christmas! Boy has the Giles Family Christmas changed in the last 3 years! All good changes, of course!

Can't wait to meet my new little nephew! xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Oh it's darling! Did Auntie Megan have anything to do with this decor? The paisleys jumped right out at me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...