Monday, October 4

What you should make for dinner tonight:

This Open-Faced BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich!


This is so easy and it was a fun and yummy twist to the regular.
It all started because I had some thin-sliced bread that I knew I wouldn't use up before it got old, and I don't really like eating a lot of bread, so I created this! I started pulling more things from the refrigerator and pantry to add for taste!

Here's how to fix it:
1. Warm your pulled pork on the stove. Add a couple of teaspoons of Frank's Red Hot Sauce and a bunch of BBQ sauce. Also had a little bit of pepper.
2. Put a semi-thick layer of spicy honey dijon on the bottom of your bread slice.
3. Next layer on a thick coating of the pulled pork. Drip some more Hot Sauce on top.
4. Crumble some Lay's Tangy Carolina Barbecue Chips on top.
5. Add Banana Peppers on top.
Total Time: 15 minutes. Perfect for fixing after a long Moanday (as B likes to call it!)

It was SO good! Definitely on the rotation, ha! I added some home-grown green beans from my dad's farm my mom had canned.

Let me know if you make this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...