Sunday, November 7

Warm Bourbon Cider

I found this yummy little drink for my Book Club. It's super easy to make and very delicious. I don't like the taste of bourbon, but the hubby does a lot. So, I've been trying to make some drinks involving it! Remember Bourbon Slushie? Mmmm!

Here's what you need:
1 gallon apple cider
5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
2 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
3 cups bourbon
{I was running late and realized I didn't have nutmeg like I thought I did. So I didn't include it. I couldn't tell that it needed it!}

Here's how to make:
In a stockpot, heat apple cider, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
When mixture is hot but not boiling, remove from heat and add bourbon. Stir to distribute spices and divide cider among 20 mugs.

*I used my crock pot to keep it warm. It not only tasted good, it made the house smell good as well!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...