Sunday, December 26

Our Christmas

Our first married Christmas together was so much fun!
Christmas Morning ~ excuse the roughness

B's new running shoes!

Silver Monogrammed necklace from B - how perfect for me!

My hubby tries to make me stylish :)

I ended up making scrambles eggs with cheese, biscuits, and bacon for breakfast {remember this post}. I wanted to do something fancy, but when I asked B he said he'd rather have a 'normal' breakfast that I usually cook. 

Now today {Sunday} we packed up all our Christmas right after we spent time with B's dad and his wife.
It's been a really great season of spending extra time with family, friends, and each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...