Tuesday, March 15

Chair Envy

Ok, no secret, I'm not in love with our family room chair. I'm just not. No matter how many pillow changes it receives, I don't like it.  Well...I had been looking up different family room furniture options for our next big change/update in our home {mostly chairs, and then couches to match}, but it looks as though it won't be happening anytime soon since baby's are apparently expensive! HAHA! I believe our next room will be a nursery!

So, anyways, here are a few of my chair envy's ~ I'm in love with the gingham pattern...not so much in love with the circles in the boring, muted colors I'm currently the owner of. Just not me. :)





All photos courtesy of overstock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...