Monday, March 28

The Myth isn't a Myth: A Good Man is Hard to Find

{do you all like these?!}
Original Post 2/5/11
When you start thinking that the guy you're dating could become more, I would think we mostly think about how he would be as a husband and how he would be as a father.  But one thing I bet you don't think of is, How is he going to be when I'm pregnant?

Well, this is a BRAG post to one amazing man that deserves it... Duh, my awesome hubby. :)

My husband has been so wonderful since the moment that little stick showed a + sign.  He was there to calm me down, dream with me, and help me get through the first few sleepless nights due to mild anxiety about our lives changing {all in a good way, of course!}.

He's made me milkshakes at 10:30 because I was hungry.  He's learned to clean...and clean WELL so that I won't get sick off the smell of the cleaners and won't have my head in a dirty bowl.  He's hugged me at 7:30pm and told me it's ok that I'm tired and to just go on to sleep.  He's gotten up with me in the mornings while I'm sick, offered to help me get ready for work, packed my lunch on a daily basis, goes to the grocery, eats meals he cooks (what? Yea, if you remember this post, he's actually gotten pretty good at the cooking thing!}, etc.  He's done all of this and so much more, and all I can think about is how lucky I got with this guy. He's truly special and I hope all the men out there are this loving while their wives are changing and getting crazy!

So, what I'm really thankful for is that Brian took on this mentality: My wife is growing the baby inside her, but WE are pregnant. So when she goes through things, I try my best to go through those things with her. Because it's OUR baby.  Not that I'm that far into it, and I know I have a long way to go, but it just makes me feel so much better when I know hubby is there to tell me that I'm gorgeous even with the craters on my face {ha!}!

So...if you were looking for a funny today, I'm sure you aren't finding it here, but sometimes, you just need to brag on the man you said "I Do" to. :)

Have a great Moanday!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, he sounds very sweet! I got so used to all the attention and pampering that after I had Lucy, I missed it! haha. It's okay; because it's well deserved!

    Also, I gave you a blog award. It's on my blog; check it out! :)

    Cori @ ILoveLucyJean.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...