Monday, May 2

Weekend Wrap-Up!

Whew! We had a busy weekend...but it was super fun! We also got to enjoy 2 1/2 days of NO RAIN! That's huge apparently...

Friday we started out at my school's Spring Carnival! It was so fun! My sister and her husband brought the boys and my friends Allison and Yancey brought their daughter, Nola, out there, too!  I did the cake walk with Colby, but we didn't win a cake! He did have a lot of fun doing all the games! 
Colby!

our friend, Maegan's, new baby, Collins
Afterwards, we went to Harry's with some of the girls I teach with.

Saturday we started the day off bright and early at 4:30am!! We drove up to Louisville for the Mini-Marathon Brian was running in.  He was so excited ~ his very first one! He's been training since the new year and I was happy to see his hard work pay off! Funny thing is we started this off both trying to run...but I was always so tired...soon after we found out I was pregnant!  Hubby finished 8 minutes under his goal and he was really happy! I cheered on the sidelines for him!
Nick, Jordan, Brian, and Scott before the race

Brian is in the green hat


the group afterwards...looking good!
Afterwards, we went to McDonald's for my 18th week treat, and then drove home.  He layed down for a bit and I sat outside for about an hour.  Then we were off to our next event, Whitney's wedding! It was a beautiful wedding and her dress was gorgeous. I will have to steal a pic off of FB to show...none of mine turned out since it was dark in the reception hall. Their reception was at Embassy Suites - the same as ours.  As soon as we walked in, B started talking about how happy it made it and talked about different aspects from our wedding. I thought it was sweet. :)  He appeased me by dancing to a few songs and 2 slow songs {YAY!} until I knew his achy legs couldn't take it anymore.
us

Amanda & Philip

Everyone was enjoying their yummy drinks, so hubby was getting me sprite's with fruit in it.  Nick got in on the fun and added a large 'fruit medley' to my Sprite Cocktail :)
Then we went downtown for about an hour to celebrate our friend's 30th birthday! 

All in all, it was a great weekend, but it was nice on Sunday to go to church and lunch with the family and then come home and sit around {after we cleaned the house, ha!}. 

Hope you had a good weekend, too!

1 comment:

  1. megan i'm so glad i found your blog so i can keep up with you! congrats on the baby name, i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! miss you both :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...