Sunday, June 5

Only 5 Away! :)

So...I'm only 5 followers away from getting a pre-made custom design blog! :)  I made a deal with Hubby that if I got to 90 followers I could get a custom design! But, me being the cheapo that I am, I decided to go with a pre-made design because...well...some of those are crazy priced {like $50-$100!!, I've got a baby on the way people!}.  So, I found a really cute site where pre-made designs are only $20!! :)

If you're reading, and you haven't clicked on the Follower's button to the right and signed up to follow, please do! :)
If I'm not following your blog, leave me a comment with your blog address so I can follow you, too!

There are also some great sites out there for free design backgrounds that I love using! Which ones are your favorites?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...