Thursday, August 4

Thankful Thursday {Linky!}

Hope you join in on the fun!
*The rules are very simple: be a follower of my blog, add my Thankful Thursday picture below on your post, and link my blog address in your post!
1. I'm thankful for having time to get my classroom ready to meet my new kids this year! Here's hoping to a fun and great year! {We also have Open House tonight!! Wish me luck ~ I'm worried they will be upset I'm taking maternity leave.}

2. I'm thankful for a husband that has told me every night this week to go lay on the couch while he cleans up and gets the kitchen organized!

3.  I'm thankful for having a wonderful 6 weeks off this summer from work!

4. I'm thankful that I have found a long-term sub!!!!!!

5. I'm very thankful for all the little and big blessings God has shown me this week.

*Remember to add your actual blog post; not your blog address so visitors will read your Thankful Thursday post. If you don't have a blog and you want to play, leave your thankful thoughts under the comments! Be sure to check out other people's posts! :)


2 comments:

  1. So very much to be thankful for! :) This is such a great link-up! I hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you found a long term sub- I hope you are feeling good about it!! :) Your kids/parents won't blame you for taking maternity leave- what a blessing to have another "mama" taking care of your child at school. I think that has to give peace to parents! We will have to chat when you are a working mom- it takes some adjustment but it is all okay! A teacher/mom gives you the best of both worlds :) and at some point (sometimes when they are a TODDLER) you come to appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...