Thursday, August 18

Thankful Thursday Linky

Hope you join in on the fun!

*The rules are very simple: be a follower of my blog, add my Thankful Thursday picture below on your post, and link my blog address in your post!

So I wasn't sure if I was going to do this this week, but I decided that it's been a hard week and I wanted to keep it all in perspective! So here's my Thankfuls for the week!

*I'm thankful for my Mom who will listen to me vent over things I cannot control {mostly at work} and not give me an opinions, just listen.
*I'm thankful for DVR so I can watch all my shows when I get home at night!

*I'm thankful for my husband!
*I'm thankful for the weekends!

*I'm thankful for air conditioning! {haha}
*I'm thankful for the energy that I've had during the days at work despite not sleeping!

*I'm thankful for great friends!

If you don't have a blog but want to play, leave a comment and tell us what you're thankful for today!
Can't wait to read your posts tonight!










2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that you decided to do the linky this week!! :) I hope you week gets MUCH, much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it! Are you proud??
    http://detroitpretty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...