Friday, September 2

Friday Confessional

Thought I'd try something new! :)

I confess... I waste a lot of time on blogger reading about people I don't know. But I like it. :)

I confess... I wish everyone would stop telling me to 'put my feet up and relax now while you can'. Because I can't. I have too much to do. But alas, here I am reading blogger while the other screen is working on sub plans!

I confess... I ate an entire half-gallon of that strawberry cheesecake ice cream I was telling you about out of the bucket, and then ate dinner.

I confess... I am slightly happy I don't have to teach division to my students this year, instead my long-term sub will. :) {sorry Amy}

I confess... I had a dream last night about my baby coming and the only thing I was concerned about was if her bow on her head was big enough for hospital pictures.

I confess... I am so overwhelming happy I get to lay in bed in the morning the next 3 days and not rush and that I might even have enough time to shower...and shave my legs! haha

I confess... when I speak about baby I use the term "my baby" and it gets on hubby's nerves. Sorry honey. I don't mean anything by that.

I confess... I secretly liked it that my OB told my husband that I looked pretty good for being as far as I am so that hubby would know it could be worse. ;)

I confess... I haven't cleaned my house in over a month. Gross. Need. Cleaning. Person. Now.

Ha! This was fun! Thanks Dandelion Wishes!

4 comments:

  1. you are adorable. i had to laugh when i read the part about the baby and the bow, because your little gestation ticker is talking about the babies "testies" dropping...lol.

    thanks for linking up, good luck with your delivery, i hope the bow is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, ice cream sounds amazing right now.

    I still call both of our daughters MY daughters, unless it's me saying, "do you know what YOUR daughter did today", it's never good news after that. They get used to it. At least I think they do, maybe he just stopped complaining about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i went to reply to your comment on my blog, i always like to reply via email and your email address is not enabled.

    did you know that?

    this means that you spend so much time leaving lovely comments on people's blogs and they have no way of responding to a question or thanking you for stopping by or just continuing the conversation...because instead of your email address all they see is "no-reply comment".

    sad right?

    you can fix that if you like.

    just go to your dashboard, click edit profile and click show email address and then click save profile.

    easy!!!

    and i PROMISE if you change this blogging will get even better and become even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just giggled through this entire post! :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...