Thursday, September 1

Thankful Thursday Linky

OK, We're back!! :)

*Please join me for Thankful Thursday! Rules are simple: use the picture below and link up my blog name! Can't wait to read your posts!

I'm thankful for strawberry cheesecake ice cream!

I'm thankful for my washer & dryer! ha! Because although I hate doing laundry, I'm glad I have clothes to do so with!

I'm thankful for making it to 35 weeks and 5 days pregnant with baby Harper!

I'm thankful for having a 3-day weekend coming up! Woo Hoo!

I'm thankful for my friend, Amanda, who has a birthday today! Happy Birthday! :)

I'm thankful for the constant sunshine! It's nice to see sun when you come home from work!

What are you thankful for?!

2 comments:

  1. Strawberry cheesecake ice cream???? OMG... I.MUST.FIND! :)

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoops..... guess I was a little late for the actual linky but here is mine anyway! http://theminahanfamily.wordpress.com/2011/09/02/thankful-thursday-3/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...