Monday, March 5

Peachy Pork Picante {a recipe}

This yummy recipe is one that I thought I had shared...but my friend Jordan let me know otherwise! Whoops! It's super easy and super delicious!

Peachy Pork Picante
Prep: 2 min., Cook: 18 min.

What You Need:
1 lb. boneless pork, cubed
1 pkg taco seasoning mix
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1/4 cup peach preserves
1 (8 oz) jar mild salsa
Cooked Rice (use 90 sec. rice)
How to Make:
Place pork in a large zip-lock bag; add taco seasoning mix. Seal bag and shake to coat pork.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, stirring constantly, until browned on all sides.  Stir in preserves and salsa; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.  Serve over rice.



Yummy!
Some of my recipes are on the recipes tab at the top as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...