Friday, May 11

Birthday!

So, a few Fridays ago {4/20} I celebrated my LAST year in my twenties! Ahh! So hard to believe!

We celebrated all weekend long, aren't I lucky?!

On Friday night, my school had our annual Spring Carnival. Brian, Harper, and I strolled around for the entire time. My sister and her boys, and my Mom and Dad also came out to play, so it was a good time! My past and current students were excited to meet Harper!  Then we finished off the night with some yummy Chik-Fil-A and a milkshake all before 7:30 so that we could get Harper in the bath and off to bed. Ooh, the life of a Mom! :)

Saturday I got to see my friend Jennifer for her bridal shower and hubby took me shopping on some birthday money for new clothes!

On Saturday night, my sweet hubby planned a fun night! He asked my parents to babysit Harper so we could go out! They graciously offered to come to our house so they would be able to put Harper down for bed and we could stay out longer, YAY!!
He invited our life group to go and we went to a Hibachi Grill - Asuka. LOVE that place and haven't been able to go since they babe came!  It was SO much fun not being on too much of a time limit and just hanging out. I had an absolute blast!!





On Sunday, our family celebrated with a yummy lunch Mom made and homemade Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake. YUM!


he loves this chair!


colby helping

??these are out of order...but this was later that night - she loves to climb on you if you're on the floor!



me and my baby!


29, here I come!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I love that your husband took it upon himself to make plans for you, and that cheesecake sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Harper is getting SO big! :) I love those photos of you both on the floor... Such a fun mommy moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Found you on Kelly's Korner..feel free to follow me as well!
    www.BeingBorquez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Kelly's! My daughter is almost 6 months- your little one is so cute! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't remember if I have left a comment already when I checked out the post above a couple days ago, and I don't see one:) So, I was able to run through the pics below again. I love them so much. Her hat, bows (multiple ones), dress with monogram (again multiples:).....love, love. There is one pic of H laughing that I believe looks like a mini me of Brian. She is really a living doll! You and B are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...