Tuesday, May 18

Decorating!

Although I'm not ready to hang up the towel on our kitchen just yet...we're coming along!! Brian says it takes me a long time to decorate because: (a.)I do not like making decisions (b.) I am very picky with the look I am going for (c.) I have to look at what every place has to offer.
So... Below are some pictures of our newly decorated kitchen and family room! I also tried to spruce up the gray couches with more throw pillows ~ I think it helps! We did most of this last night ~ and today when Brian walked in the door he said, "Aww, this feels like home."







1 comment:

  1. Megan
    your home looks beautiful! I love the verse over your windows.
    Blessings,
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...