Thursday, November 4

At 6:30 am...

...I love listening to these new songs, especially on my way to and from work!


{The Afters ~ Light Up The Sky}


{Dave Barnes ~ God Gave Me You}

Can you tell I just figured out how to post videos? Ha, I always over-due things!

I also went to Lifeway tonight and picked up a new study to do. I finally finished the books Brian and I were working on and realized I needed to get into something else, maybe on my own. After I got home and started on it, I am pretty sure I've already done this study a few years back! Oh well...it was obviously something I need to continue working on - prayer.

AND they had some Christmas stuff out, so I bought a very cute but cheap little door hanger! I can't wait to decorate our house for Christmas for the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...