Tuesday, February 1

{Friends}

Isn't it nice to know you've got great friends on your side? It really means more when you have things to share or things to go through and your friends are always there - no matter if they really want to judge you or not. haha

Well, B and I are just very blessed to have some really great friends by our side.  It was definitely evident during our wedding and seeing how many people made it a point to be there {especially with Spring Break and the Final Four game going on...hey, we're a basketball state}.
sorority sisters

some work friends

not a great pic...but some of B's fraternity brothers
My friend Mandy has planned a Girls Night coming up in February and I am SO excited about it! We used to get all our college friends together a TON, but with people just getting older it's been so hard to get a group together unless it's for a shower, bachelorette party, or wedding {which I am so happy to say we all still really try to come to everyone's events still!}.  We are going to Comedy Off Broadway and the best part is Mandy is shacking it up with me after the show!! I can't tell you how pumped I am for this! ha! Not that we will stay up late or get too crazy, but that we used to stay together all.the.time. after college when she'd come up to go out in Lexington. And girl, you will get your own bed this time! ;) Seriously, I have some great memories with her! Can't you tell?! I'm excited!


And...the other night, our neighbors Nick & Jordan invited us over for dinner! Couldn't have happened on a better night, because I was laying on the couch feeling too tired to make dinner! Jordan made some delicious Macaroni Grill lasagna {YUMMO!}, Caesar salad, and texas toast!  Her sweet hubby also picked me up some flowers while he was picking his wifey up some, too! Sweet, eh? Nothing like a bright pink tulip bundle to bring some joy to these cold winter days!
stupid BB pic, much brighter in person!
Hope you all are having a great week so far!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this made me cry! I am so excited to get together with you all and to spend the night!! It will be odd not sleeping with you though =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. Good friends are hard to come by and the older you get, Megan, the more you will see who your true friends are. Am I talking like I'm a 60 year old woman? haha I would rather have just a few true friends that I can count on no matter what than a long list of sometimey friends, for sure...

    BTW-I would count you as one of my true friends, Team-Teach. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...