Monday, August 29

Touch-A-Truck Outing!

I was so excited to get to go to Touch-A-Truck with Kelli and my nephews! I realize I was probably third choice {haha} as Eric was working and Mom & Dad were at a Reds game, but I didn't care!  The event was outside and required lots of walking, but I rarely get to do things with just them, so I went!

Colby was super excited as he loves all things trucks right now.  And of course Cameron was the best little baby ever, as always, just riding along in the stroller for seriously 2 hours without getting out! The lines were long and Kelli would ask Colby if he was OK with waiting and he always was! Not one complaint came from him.  It was seriously crazy! When Kelli told Colby it was time to leave he just replied with an "ok" and off we went.  I really hope our little baby is as easy going as these 2 boys!

Here are a few cute phone pics from the day:


Kelli and Colby

sweet baby Cameron

Mommy & Colby



Thanks again for inviting me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...