Wednesday, September 21

WILW

Wow! It's been a while since I've linked up with Jamie!

I'm Loving... These cute baby Uggs for Harper sent from Whitney! Thank you! Too cute!!
I'm Loving... This bow I finally made! I know it's not the best, but I was proud of myself! ha!
I'm Loving... That it is Premiere TV week! Although, most of my shows have been DVR'ed so far this week because I can't stay up! ha! But I'm excited to watch! Definitely Modern Family tonight! Woo Hoo!
I'm Loving... That it is already Wednesday! So ready for the weekend and sleeping in!

I'm Loving... Our sweet friends, Maegan, Trent, and baby Collins for bringing us dinner on Monday night! What an awesome surprise to have a yummy dinner after a long day of work!!

I'm Loving... These Santa diapers! HAHA! I think they are too funny!
I'm Loving... This diaper sack for my diaper bag I just ordered off Etsy! Now they won't just be flung around in the bag. I have a serious need for bins and bags in all stages of life!
Thanks for reading!! :)
*PS- for my regular followers... I will not have my Thankful Thursday Linky party up. Sorry!! :(

3 comments:

  1. how stinkin' cute are those uggs?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe I love your blog :) and loving the uggs and diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm...loving everything about this post! Uggs...cute...diaper thing...cute...santa diapers...what?!? Adorable! :) Loving it all...have a great rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...