Sunday, August 5

Baby Avery's Shower

This past weekend the girls in my life group hosted our friend, Jordan's, baby shower!  I was so so excited to throw this shower for her.  Jordan and I have been friends since college - and she was even my Big Sister in our sorority!

Here's a few pics from the party.  I didn't get as many as I'd like ~ but hopefully she did!



food had avery's initials flagged in it

bow bouquet


banner with avery's initials and a hairbow holder

guest of honor!

i finally got to meet this cutie! Blakelee is 2 months older than Harper.  Is she not gorgeous or what?!?!

shower hosts
Baby Avery is due in October.  We can't wait to meet her and see Jordan and Nick as parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...