Tuesday, September 21

My New Kitchen Item...

You are going to L-O-V-E these!




My Jockey Silk Bar stools! So remember this post? Katharine and I tried over the summer to make these ourselves. We worked really, really hard...but just couldn't get the job done! So I asked the girl who painted my beautiful wine glasses my sister had gotten me for one of my wedding showers and she said she'd try it! I LOVE the way these turned out. It really makes my kitchen pull together with the whole horse/jockey theme.

{here are the wine glasses. i don't think i ever shared these with you?? they are in our bookshelf.super poor picture quality-they are from the blackberry}



If you'd like her name/contact info. just email me! She doesn't have a blog {although she should!!} so I can't link her up!

Hope you love them, too! :)

2 comments:

  1. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I love love love them!! I want some!
    Great idea, megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am watching Dreamer (the horse movie....one of Austin's favorites!) and checking out your blog. Very appropriate that you have silks on the stools! I love them and the whole "horse" theme. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...