Sunday, September 19

Surprise Date Night!

Weekend Post #1

I had one of the best weekends in a while! Brian and I had no real plans so we basically got to do whatever we wanted ~ and it was soo nice!

Friday started off great because I got to pick up my jockey silk bar stools! I can't wait to share with you a picture of them. They make my kitchen look so unique and cute! Be waiting for that post! :)

Brian also told me he had had such a good time on his surprise date night last weekend he wanted to do the same for me! YAY!

Our date was super fun. We went to Talon Winery and listened to live music, ate sandwiches, and drank yummy wine. My sweet husband even indulged me in some self-timer photos in the grapes!







Then we went to Saul Good for dessert and more vino! YUM! I love that place. We shared the Bananas Foster Waffles, thinking we'd have room to order another dessert to share but we were stuffed!
Thanks for a super fun date night!:)

{His original plan was to try out a new place, WineStyles, but they were hosting a 100+ people party so we were afraid the experience wouldn't be as good! Have you been there yet?}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...