Wednesday, March 23

Was I ahead of PB?!{ha}

I saw this in the latest Pottery Barn magazine...
And immediately thought of my "B" for my church door of my wedding.  I still have it...I wonder if I should hang it on the front door instead of in the garage??!!  Wouldn't it be cute with a big thick silk ribbon tied around the top?
And...just because you might want to make one....here's the tutorial so you can make your own! I do have them for sale on my Craft Site, but it'd be just as easy to make your own and not spend $80 like PB! :)
If I were to do it again, I would make it skinnier {since it would be for a front door, not a church door} and use the rectangle moss to make it a much faster project!

I'd love to know if you make one! :)

{PS- thanks for following!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...