Sunday, April 10

:)

I'm not sure if it's because the weather has been so wonderful here, because it's been Spring Break, or the fact that I feel like I'm finally out of the touch-and-go time of my pregnancy; but I just feel so overwhelmed and excited about everything right now!

As I was driving back to my house from my parent's house, I saw lots of cute little families strolling their babies on a walk.  I just got giddy thinking about doing that next Spring! :)
I'm SO very thankful that I'm feeling much better than before! I still have bouts with nausea and even some 'getting sick' moments in the mornings and at nights, but {not so secretly} it gives me a little comfort that everything is still going ok.  Is that normal or crazy?

Today my sister and I totally tried the needle and thread old wives tale about telling the gender.  It was too hilarious for words and my Dad even got in on the action!!! We took pics, but to save myself from looking like a totally crazy lady...I'm not going to share them! HAHA! I guess in only 3 more weeks we'll know if the tale is true or not! :)

I'm also smiling extra today about an answered prayer! God's timing is ALWAYS perfect timing!!!
Psalms 31:14-15

But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD, I say, "You are my God." My times are in Your hand.

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing positive comments from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...